2020 Cannabis Quality Virtual Conference
- Andrew Kline, Director of Public Policy, NCIA (the National Cannabis Industry Association)
He will explore the results from the 2020 election. We will take a look at the results of the presidential election, congressional elections and the five states that legalized cannabis. We will provide an in-depth analysis for how this election might shape the future of cannabis legalization.
The Future of Cannabis: A Discussion on Social Justice & How the Industry Can Succeed
- Joey Peña – Cannabis Process Navigator, City of Denver
- Felicia Carbajal – Community Organizer, The Social Impact Center
- Nicole Wyche – Brand & Marketing Specialist, Black Lives Matter Working Group
- Tahir Johnson – Membership Manager & Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Manager,
NCIA (National Cannabis Industry Association)
This panel will dive into the following topics: social justice, Black Lives Matter (BLM), diversity, inclusivity, politics, social equity programs and more. The panel will be moderated by Ernest Toney, founder of BIPOCANN, a project aiming to make the cannabis industry more welcoming and profitable for Black, Indigenous, Latinx, and professionals of color (BIPOC) in the multi-billion dollar legal marketplace of the Americas. Attendees are encouraged to participate and ask questions throughout the session.