2021 Cannabis Labs Virtual Conference: January Program
The Cannabis Laboratory Accreditation Panel
- Tracy Szerszen, President & Operations Manager, Perry Johnson Laboratory Accreditation (PJLA)
- Mohan Sabaratnam, Vice President, IAS
- Jason Stine, Sr. Director of Accreditation, ANAB
- Anna Williams, Accreditation Supervisor, A2LA
This panel, moderated by CIJ editor Aaron Biros, goes in-depth into the new ISO/IEC 17025:2017 version, changes from the 2005 version, the new transition timeline mandated by ILAC, common challenges labs face when getting accredited and much more.
TechTalk: New Analyzed Cannabinoids Plus Analysis of Pesticides, Residual Solvents & Heavy Metals
- Dr. Bob Clifford, General Manager, Shimadzu Scientific Instruments
R&D Lab Testing: Ensuring Success with Results
- Christian Sweeney, President, Sonoma Lab Works
In this session, Sweeney discussed new product launches, shelf life, stability and brand identity metrics, quality controls, preparing for compliance batches, environmental testing and more.
TechTalk: Top 7 Things to Consider when Comparing Cannabis Testing Equipment
- Greg Kozadjian, MBA, Emerging Markets Business Development – Cannabis Testing, Agilent
Pesticide Testing: Methods, Strategies & Sampling
- Mikhail Gadomski, Corporate Senior Chemist, Deibel Bioscience of California
This presentation provides an overview of pesticide testing and current regulations, with a special focus on California. Gadomski also touches on SOPs, instrumentation, method development and sample preparation for pesticide testing.
TechTalk: Potency Testing: Options and New Developments
- Dr. Hillel Brandes, Analytical Technology Specialist, MilliporeSigma