2022 Cannabis Labs Virtual Conference: January Program
Sponsored by Hardy Diagnostics and Bio-Rad.
What does Lean Mean to the World of Cannabis Testing?
- Rob Radke, President, Method Testing Labs
In this session, Rob Radke delves into the world of Lean management, how Lean process implementation can enhance quality in a lab setting, what it means for customers and why it is unique and effective in the cannabis industry.
TechTalk: Hardy Diagnostics
- Jessa Youngblood, Food & Beverage Market Coordinator II, Hardy Diagnostics
How Cannabis Labs Can Prepare for Accreditation?
- Renee Delauter, Cannabis Program Manager, A2LA
Learn when to apply for your lab’s accreditation, what to expect during your ISO/IEC 17025 audit and find guidance on how to approach deficiency findings.
- Helen Fong, Product Manager, Food Science Division, Bio-Rad
The Challenges and Benefits of National Standardization for Hemp Testing
- Dillon Burns, Lab Manager, Infinite Chemical Analysis Labs
This presentation takes a deep dive into current hemp regulatory programs, why standardization is crucial and some shortcomings in current regulations.
R&D Lab Testing: Ensuring Success with Results
- Christian Sweeney, President, Sonoma Labs
Attendees of this session will learn:
- How R&D lab testing can help you
- Prepare for compliance batches
- Successfully launch new products
- Amp up your quality control