2022 Infused Products Virtual Conference: February Program
Sponsored by Columbia Laboratories
Click here to watch the recording
cGMP Certification: What it is, Can you get it, and What does it take
- Kim Stuck, Founder & CEO, Allay Consulting
Kim Stuck, a former cannabis regulator for Denver Department of Public Health and Environment now turned compliance consultant for the cannabis industry will be sharing her experiences and discussing quality assurance in cannabis when it comes to cGMP Certification. She will be explaining what cGMP is and:
- How it fits in the cannabis industry
- What the steps are to gaining cGMP Certification
- Tips on how to be successful in the certification process.
TechTalk: Columbia Laboratories
- Jessa Youngblood, Food & Beverage Market Coordinator II, Hardy Diagnostics
From Idea to Product: How to Launch an Edible
- Katherine Knowlton, Founder, Happy Chance
- Kalon Baird, Founder & COO, Splash Nano
Learn everything you need to know about launching an edible product from two experts currently doing just that. Attendees learn about finding a niche, quality, the supply chain and the retail ecosystem.
Food Safety for Infused Edibles
- Steven Gendel, Ph.D., Gendel Food Safety
This presentation takes a deep dive into current regulatory programs, why standardization is crucial, the importance of food safety in edibles, the importance of the ingredient supply chain and some shortcomings in current regulations.
Why Are Infuser Licenses Tricky?
- Sumer Thomas, Director of Regulatory Operations, Canna Advisors
- Brian Harris, Project Manager, Canna Advisors
Attendees of this session will learn:
- Learn how being in the middle of the supply chain complicates everything
- What is different about capital requirements
- How team member requirements are make-or-break for your success